True
life story
My cousin got pregnant when
we were quite young, about 19 or 20yrs old. I'd had an abortion previously, she
didn't kno that though, she kept begging me to help her find where to get an
abortion. After a lot of mind struggle within myself, I finally budged.
Mehnnnnnn, dat was the greatest mistake of my life, when we got to the place,
the Doctor said she was far gone that wouldn't do it. We said ok and left. A
few weeks later she lost her Mum and everyone got caught up in activity, about
two weeks after the burial, I was asleep when my elder brother came to wake me
up with a slap, he said my cousin and her Dad where around that I should come to the sitting room. I stood up
sleepily and went to the sitting
room,my cousin was there with her Dad who had
found out she was pregnant but she kept denying she was, she said I took her to
where she had an abortion. I was dumbfounded, the sleep clear for my eye fiam!I
was speechless, my Mum and my brother were speechless too, cos they never
suspected I'd ever gotten preggers not to talk of knowing where to get an
abortion. My cousin even added pepper to the story and told them I said that's
where I had mine done, she said I told her the Doctor is my bf and I cud get an
abortion anytime I wanted. To cut a long story short, my mum and brother abused
me ehnnn and my mum didn't speak to me for more than a month. Well, preggy no
dey hide naa, she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl a few months later.
Esther, just in case U read this blog, I'v forgiven you, but I'l never forget.*YOUR COMMENTS/OPINIONS ARE WELCOMED*
0 Comment to "Abortion Saga: Friends/ Relatives That Can't Keep Their Mouth Shut 😳😳😳.... Must read!!! "
Post a Comment